An Honest Garage

Daytona Vette

Well-known user
A nice Honest Garage

I thought I would post this “find” for the Members

A small friendly Garage in the Village of Tanworth in Arden, Warwickshire.

Some time ago I asked Rob, one of our Central South Members with a C4 where he went for servicing with one of his daily drivers, as my Wife had the same car and I was using the main Dealer which was proving very expensive.

So for a few months now I have been taking both our daily drivers there when they needed attention and have always been impressed with the prompt and polite attention, but more importantly the work had been carried out correctly and at a very low reasonable cost.

They service anything from a Mini to a Bentley, including a lot of Classic Cars with many from the MG Club, in fact Ian who works on my Cars has a few Classics including a Capri Racer with a 351 Cleveland, 5 Speed Tremec and Coil Overs.

I took my Vette there on Tuesday for an MOT, oil and filter change, a spanner check and a couple of other jobs, all whist I was with the car.

I was very pleased again and that is why I can recommend them.

They are situated 10 minutes off Junction 3 of the M42 and close to both the M5 and M40 corridor at B94 5AJ and well placed for Members from the West Midlands, Warwickshire and Worcestershire.

Last edited:

commanderrostom

Regular user
A nice Honest Garage

I thought I would post this “find” for the Members

A small friendly Garage in the Village of Tanworth in Arden, Warwickshire.

Some time ago I asked Rob, one of our Central South Members with a C4 where he went for servicing with one of his daily drivers, as my Wife had the same car and I was using the main Dealer which was proving very expensive.

So for a few months now I have been taking both our daily drivers there when they needed attention and have always been impressed with the prompt and polite attention, but more importantly the work had been carried out correctly and at a very low reasonable cost.

They service anything from a Mini to a Bentley, including a lot of Classic Cars with many from the MG Club, in fact Ian who works on my Cars has a few Classics including a Capri Racer with a 351 Cleveland, 5 Speed Tremec and Coil Overs.

I took my Vette there on Tuesday for an MOT, oil and filter change, a spanner check and a couple of other jobs, all whist I was with the car.

I was very pleased again and that is why I can recommend them.

They are situated 10 minutes off Junction 3 of the M42 and close to both the M5 and M40 corridor at B94 5AJ and well placed for Members from the West Midlands, Warwickshire and Worcestershire.
Hi
What is name and tel number? I am very local so be good to try!

Daytona Vette

Well-known user
I have just edited the above - To show the correct location and the fact that I am a Dummy - Apologies - Getting Old!