Anybody shed any light on the history of this car?

Nosheruk

Well-known user
Listed as a UK car from import in 2004.
I am interested in any info on its past history.
Thanks

Norman

Attachments

• 20210307_090904.jpg
    20210307_090904.jpg
    177.7 KB · Views: 24
  • 20210307_090849.jpg
    20210307_090849.jpg
    169.7 KB · Views: 23

FIVE RED

CCCUK Member
Yellow isn't my favorite colour on a C5 however it looks really nice. The 'name' previous owner may also give the car some notoriety, as is the 50th Anniversary variant.
MOT history shows all passes but it expired in December. No problem as the dealer advises it will be sold with a main agent mot.
Low mileage, price not out of the way, nice car.

Nosheruk

Well-known user
I am really surprised nobody has any knowledge of this car. Its been in the UK since 2004 with multiple owners.

Rich

Administrator
Have you spoken to Adrian Dromey?

Have you made enquiries to see if the last owner(s) is a CCCUK member and, if so, have you asked to be put in contact with him.

Nosheruk

Well-known user
Have you spoken to Adrian Dromey?

Have you made enquiries to see if the last owner(s) is a CCCUK member and, if so, have you asked to be put in contact with him.
I have made contact with Adrian with the intention of ringing him at the weekend.
I have also chatted with Tom Falconer who apparently owned it but he cant remember it. Think Tom has owned a few vettes in his time.
I was just trying to piece some of its history before speaking with Adrian.

Thanks

FIVE RED

CCCUK Member
I have also chatted with Tom Falconer who apparently owned it but he cant remember it.
Perhaps the car now sold may be for the best, sometimes it's just not meant to be.
For such a low mileage car though I'd be wondering why it's had multiple owners, & why one of those can't remember owning it. :unsure:
Good luck with your search for a C5 - great choice.