Anyone on here?

Chuffer

CCCUK regional rep
Clearly a very hot day down there too with bonnet up to shed heat ! Had to do that on the C3 after only a 40 minute blast home from the Nationals . The expansion tank was gurgling like a coffee maker ! :eek:

Mad4slalom

CCCUK Member
Clearly a very hot day down there too with bonnet up to shed heat ! Had to do that on the C3 after only a 40 minute blast home from the Nationals . The expansion tank was gurgling like a coffee maker ! :eek:
Ooh scary, so far mine seems to run as cool as a cucumber🤞

richie500

CCCUK Member
A few of us gatecrashed an american car meet at route 38 dinner today. Mainly mustangs and a Camaro.
The corvette chap had just rebuilt the bottom end, so was having a few teething issues, one of which was loss of coolant. Luckily only a few miles to get home for him

Mad4slalom

CCCUK Member
A few of us gatecrashed an american car meet at route 38 dinner today. Mainly mustangs and a Camaro.
The corvette chap had just rebuilt the bottom end, so was having a few teething issues, one of which was loss of coolant. Luckily only a few miles to get home for him
Ah route 38 ! Is that a regular meet?

richie500

CCCUK Member
It's the 3rd Sunday of the month, however for me it was the first and last, only a very small turn out. I will stick with just the Vette meets.

Mad4slalom

CCCUK Member
It's the 3rd Sunday of the month, however for me it was the first and last, only a very small turn out. I will stick with just the Vette meets.
Where are you based Richie,? I am in mid cwll by hamburger hill. Did we meet at the holsworthy pub last month ?

richie500

CCCUK Member
Where are you based Richie,? I am in mid cwll by hamburger hill. Did we meet at the holsworthy pub last month ?
I am in Saltash, John who owns the C6 Z06 lives round the corner from Route 38, then a few from Plymouth and a couple around Callington, and yes we met at the Pub.
And hopefully meet soon now the weathers come out.
Suns out Vettes out. :)

Mad4slalom

CCCUK Member
Took the 72 out for a cruise to charlestown this eve. The weather was a balmy 23 degrees at 8.45 pm so it was tops off and back window out👍 Had so many people admiring and asking questions it. Great evening 👍

Attachments

• 9ACBDDF4-41FE-47E4-A649-BF917DCFB536.jpeg
    9ACBDDF4-41FE-47E4-A649-BF917DCFB536.jpeg
    296.4 KB · Views: 13
  • ABAEB3CC-E7B2-4C70-95AA-19AAD1295733.jpeg
    ABAEB3CC-E7B2-4C70-95AA-19AAD1295733.jpeg
    287.5 KB · Views: 12

Chuffer

CCCUK regional rep
Hi Mad4 . Was the Irene back there yet ? The skipper also told me that the Garlandstone is languishing there now . I remember that being at Porthmadog Quay for many years .

Mad4slalom

CCCUK Member
Looking good (y)
Window out you get a bit more v8 surround sound 😀👍
Hi Mad4 . Was the Irene back there yet ? The skipper also told me that the Garlandstone is languishing there now . I remember that being at Porthmadog Quay for many years .
do you know chuffs , I saw a couple of boats were in but didnt take much notice as was busy fielding questions and chatting about the corvette.
people old snd young love these cars and is reflected in the number of folk taking photos and selfies, so many friendly comments , waves and shout outs. First time I had been somewhere busy for a while and had forgotten what a people magnet the corvettes are. 😀👍