At Last

Mad4slalom

CCCUK Member
At last I have a v5 from dvla , been a long time coming but its here. Not a bad looking number either, just informed A plan so it is insured for the road , waiting to hear back from tippers re the us size , black and polished ali vintage plates, not sure whether to go with the polished border or not , so any thoughts on that welcomed, pics too, with or without, 👍 to any one else been playing the waiting game and checking the post in anticipation and then despondent every time its a no show, all is forgotten in an instant , have a good day all 😄👍

Mad4slalom

CCCUK Member
Big shout out to DVLA for playing their part in getting another Corvette onto the UK roads!
Definately! Was getting fed up waiting , especially having it rejected once before but hey they are on reduced numbers and we are in the midst of an unprecedented and worldwide state of uncertainty. Great job , not getting a Q plate even better.
AWW 165k not a bad looking plate👍

Chuffer

CCCUK regional rep
Great news Mad4 , I bet you are itching to get out and terrorise Cornwall in your Corvette at long last . :D (y)

Mad4slalom

CCCUK Member
Great news Mad4 , I bet you are itching to get out and terrorise Cornwall in your Corvette at long last . :D (y)
Oh yes chuffs! The vintage plate maker is incimunicado til nxt week so will get just a rear black and yellow plate this mornig so its useable in case we have dry roads. 👍

Chuffer

CCCUK regional rep
I`ve got a mate who lives in Incimunicado , I get ask him to pop round and chivvy the guy up if you like ! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

CaptainK

CCCUK Member
Congrats on getting the beast out on the road. You'll have to get a dash cam and do a recording of the first drive :D

Look forward to possibly seeing your Vette out and about when I'm next down Cornwall seeing my folks - and I might be down with mine as sometimes do shows down there too.

Mad4slalom

CCCUK Member
Congrats on getting the beast out on the road. You'll have to get a dash cam and do a recording of the first drive :D

Look forward to possibly seeing your Vette out and about when I'm next down Cornwall seeing my folks - and I might be down with mine as sometimes do shows down there too.
Deffo! Wet and salty down here today , just ordered vintage plates for wed pick up 👍