Beds , Bucks , Cambs & Northants Regional Reps

Chuffer

CCCUK regional rep
Hi Everyone , just a quick line or two to introduce myself as the new regional co- rep to work alongside Mike Lacey . This is due to Gus Holton the previous co - rep having stood down due to pressing personal circumstances . I look forward to working alongside Mike Lacey to promote CCCUK and trying to generate some interesting and fun activities and meetings at a local level .
Please feel free to get in touch with ideas , suggestions and feedback . Hope to see you all in what will hopefully be a less restricted 2022.

Mike Gardner ( aka Chuffer )

Rich

Administrator
Well done.

Is being called Mike a requirement for the rep’s job? ;)
No. We'll just take anyone who expresses the vaguest of interest in the role regardless of their name.

Thank you to both Mikes for stepping up to the plate.

Chuffer

CCCUK regional rep
No. We'll just take anyone who expresses the vaguest of interest in the role regardless of their name.

Thank you to both Mikes for stepping up to the plate.
It`s not showing a vague interest , it`s your persuasive charm that does it really Rich . :LOL:

ClassicLineInsurance

Supporting vendor
Hi Everyone , just a quick line or two to introduce myself as the new regional co- rep to work alongside Mike Lacey . This is due to Gus Holton the previous co - rep having stood down due to pressing personal circumstances . I look forward to working alongside Mike Lacey to promote CCCUK and trying to generate some interesting and fun activities and meetings at a local level .
Please feel free to get in touch with ideas , suggestions and feedback . Hope to see you all in what will hopefully be a less restricted 2022.

Mike Gardner ( aka Chuffer )
All the best for your new role (y)

Chuffer

CCCUK regional rep
Congrats Mike. 👍🏻
Thanks matey , watch this space as Mike Lacey and I start to get things off the ground for 2022 . I have a few ideas up my sleeve and Mike L is working on some events . We want to get regular local meets going once a month provided there is sufficient interest . I have a pub in mind that is a great location , especially for spring and summer meets , does good food and has off road parking . It`s within easy reach of Milton Keynes so well situated for Beds , Bucks and Northants members . I just need to swing by sometime and suss it out with the management . It is hoped that Mike L can also find a suitable venue over his part of the world on the Beds / Cambs border area for folks out that way .