Buying first corvette C4 ) no start?

Coffeeboy

Well-known user
If I remember it’s got a cracked dash if I remember it was Californian or Vegas I can’t remember and one seat base is a different colour as had a new one but easy to re colour the leather it’s got sports seats and prob need a re paint as if I remember the suns done the lacquer
On the whole not a bad motor and where you guna get one for that price !!

louis_white

Well-known user
If I remember it’s got a cracked dash if I remember it was Californian or Vegas I can’t remember and one seat base is a different colour as had a new one but easy to re colour the leather it’s got sports seats and prob need a re paint as if I remember the suns done the lacquer
On the whole not a bad motor and where you guna get one for that price !!
Thanks mate, all that is what I spotted too in researching the pictures, which all seem in my skill range to fix for a first project 😁

as you say mate either way still a bargain 👍

louis_white

Well-known user
Also getting it registered is a doddle
Good to know, thanks bud, I appreciate the feed back. Feeling more excited to get the car now.

he had a nice race red one for sale a whole bank that looked to have bad interior damage but exterior was mint. I wonder if who ever bought that is on here 🤔

louis_white

Well-known user
Worcester, pretty much in the middle.
I’ve seen a few C3’s in Redditch. Thought one may of been yours. Well never know may see you on the road sometime in the future.
I own a 2017 mustang too and I know all the mustang guys always share a wave when driving past, m sure it’s a corvette thing too. So if you see a dark red metallic c4 in the future with some nutter waving its probably me 😂

Or in the Stang, I’m flashing and waving at anything American 🇺🇸 💪

Attachments

• 3C43508D-46AB-46F1-8415-06FE298F13DA.jpeg
    3C43508D-46AB-46F1-8415-06FE298F13DA.jpeg
    351 KB · Views: 3