C2/C3 mufflers

antijam

CCCUK Member
I have a pair of Dynomax Super Turbo mufflers for 1963 to 1973 C3 Corvettes. Part Nos. 17764 (RH) and 17765 (LH). These were removed (crudely, with a hacksaw) from a '71 350 after being on the car for less than a year. At some time they appear to have been brush painted silver, so their original provenance is unknown.
They appear to be in good condition and there were no rattles when on the car. The inlet and outlet pipes are intact although they will need a bit of work to remove the old sleeves/reducers.

P1030098.JPG

P1030099.JPG

If anyone is interested in these, make me an offer.

Corythecorvette

Busy user
I have a pair of Dynomax Super Turbo mufflers for 1963 to 1973 C3 Corvettes. Part Nos. 17764 (RH) and 17765 (LH). These were removed (crudely, with a hacksaw) from a '71 350 after being on the car for less than a year. At some time they appear to have been brush painted silver, so their original provenance is unknown.
They appear to be in good condition and there were no rattles when on the car. The inlet and outlet pipes are intact although they will need a bit of work to remove the old sleeves/reducers.

View attachment 5871

View attachment 5872

If anyone is interested in these, make me an offer.
Ooh will yhey go on my 78?

antijam

CCCUK Member
Not directly, Dynomax only list them for '63 - '73.
muffler.JPG

I think the box size is the same for the '78 but the inlet and outlet configurations are different. It might be possible to fit them using adaptors.