CCCUK Member
Handbrake cable basically as new - free - if you pay the postage GONE
40B2379A-66E0-472F-97C9-1665BB42BB2F.jpeg

Front and rear bumpers poor - free - if you collect. GONE
68538170-6A7C-498B-8713-E6D1CEDCD2AB.jpeg

Last edited:

Alan Collins

CCCUK Member
Hi, I could be interested in the bumpers, where are you located? i am travelling from Birmingham to Plymouth on Sunday

TimP

CCCUK Member
Hi, I'm interested in the handbrake cable. Could you PM me with cost of shipping and anything else relevant?

Thanks!

antijam

CCCUK Member
I'm after a new starter but I guess the reason it's no good to you is the same reason it would be no use to me? 168 teeth is for a big block motor and we both have small blocks, needing a 153 tooth starter ( although the pinion on both is 9 teeth I think? ) Shame... :(

Oneball

CCCUK Member
I'm after a new starter but I guess the reason it's no good to you is the same reason it would be no use to me? 168 teeth is for a big block motor and we both have small blocks, needing a 153 tooth starter ( although the pinion on both is 9 teeth I think? ) Shame... :(

No it’ll fit a small block with an 168t 11inch flywheel. Fitted my original engine no problem.

AD1FBB4D-0195-47D5-841B-4E90A5A23F99.jpeg

Problem with it in mine is that with the kicked out sump I’d have to take the engine out to remove the starter as you can’t get to the bolts for it. Standard sump will be fine.