C5 Bumpers wanted

Rich

Administrator
No quite. As yours is a US spec car you may want to avoid Euro spec rear bumpers as these have additional square fog lights under the normal round lights. There will be holes where they fit but I guess the holes could be filled and sanded, then painted.

Bowler

CCCUK Member
I've got both front and rear bumpers from a C5 in my garage. Standard C5s and Z06's are fully interchangeable

Rear Bumper is black and from a US Model C5, removed from a crash damaged C5, with a bad split/crack on the offside corner. I originally bought it to replace the Euro model rear bumper on my own C5, as prefer the US look. l had the crack/split repaired, but have never got round to fitting the bumper, so today it needs stripping and repainting, but is otherwise good to go.

Front Bumper is (Electron) blue and from a Euro model. It came off my car, after a stupidly misjudged the length of the bonnet and hit a bollard. Therefore it has some very minor damage around area of the web between the air vent and the indicator (nearside). I only kept it as I don't like throwing (rare) stuff away. The damage is minor and hardly noticeable, but could easily be repaired with a fibreglass kit or some strong mastic type adhesive. I've also got some stainless steel mesh, front fog light covers if you're interested (similar to Ecklers P/No 25-128978-1) which may help with the repair. FYI, this bumper does not have the number plate infill panel.

PM me for more info if you are interested, including prices.