C5 wanted

Eric w

CCCUK Member
Hi I’m looking for a nice clean well looked after and maintained C5. Will consider convertible or targa auto or manual, the most important thing is the condition. Would prefer red or yellow but again could be persuaded on the right car. If you’ve got something really clean and well maintained text or call me on 07931778394. Sensible prices only please Ive been looking for a while so I know what the market is for what I’m looking for.
Thanks Eric

Rich

Administrator
There is a mint yellow C5 coupe for sale at Ian Allan Motors. I have seen it in the flesh and it is a credit to its previous owner. It may be be the cheapest but it is immaculate.

Eric w

CCCUK Member
There is a mint yellow C5 coupe for sale at Ian Allan Motors. I have seen it in the flesh and it is a credit to its previous owner. It may be be the cheapest but it is immaculate.
Thanks Rich I’ve seen it advertised but it’s a long way to look at, if you’ve seen it in the flesh is it as good as it looks in the pics as my experience tells my many aren’t ? And any idea what the dealer is like? I’ve heard a couple of things which stopped me trying to do a deal ? Thanks Eric

Rich

Administrator
Ian Allan Motors are the only UK supplier of Corvette and Camaro. They have been known to the CCCUK for many years and are good as gold.
I have had 3 C5s so I know them pretty well, but I was staggered at the condition of this one. I have no association with Ian Allan and am not concerned whether they sell this car or not. However, it is as they describe it and it would be shame to miss out on it due to distance as it seems to meet your criteria
My phone number is elsewhere on the website so please feel free to contact me.