C6 ZR1 for sale with Adrian Dromey (Nice!)

Oneball

CCCUK Member
Lovely colour, don’t like the wheels though. Real problem is you just couldn’t use it.

UKBeancounter

Committee Member
Shame Adrian can't count. How does an original collector owner plus a UK owner = one owner???. I think that's two owners but I may need to re-watch the Blackadder episode where Baldrick is taught to count beans. :rolleyes:

Roscobbc

Shame Adrian can't count. How does an original collector owner plus a UK owner = one owner???. I think that's two owners but I may need to re-watch the Blackadder episode where Baldrick is taught to count beans. :rolleyes:
What if vehicle was personally imported brand new by first owner in to UK and first registered here?

UKBeancounter

Committee Member
What if vehicle was personally imported brand new by first owner in to UK and first registered here?
On re-reading this could be a possibility, but he does state "The car was delivered new to a private collector and suitably displayed until late 2015. It arrived in the UK from that collection in late 2015 with a mileage at that time of just turned 400, yes - 400 miles. It was duly registered in the UK". Makes me think ownership changed when it left the collection but I could most certainly be incorrect.

Still a stunning car for the money with that mileage. I remember the Black 2013 C6 ZO6 Centennial edition which sold for £50K plus auction premium (£55K total) at couple of years back at Silverstone Auctions . That was ultra low mileage also.

Roscobbc

Must admit I didn't see that text - re. being on display- irrespectively a fantastic opportunity for someone.....

nismobrown

New user
Do you think the price is reasonable? I might be interested but seems over the top for the year, saying that the pound is so low that importing one will be over the top.

Roscobbc

There are so very few available on the market its difficult to put a UK price on it. If you were to import yourself right now as you'll know it would be quite expensive. I love minimal mileage cars - even when 20 years old or so they'll look, feel, drive and smell new. Perhaps the only option is to look for a similar spec one in the 'States and do the sums.

Chevrolet

CCCUK Member
Well, seem to be two C6 ZR1s for sale in the UK at the mo, Adrian's car and this one:
2012 Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 3ZR, ONLY 27800 MILES, FSH Coupe Petrol Manual | eBay

That looks like a UK spec/Bauer Millett supplied/serviced car. Gotta be the 4k miles car you would go for, after finding out what spec Adrians car is? Why the headlight washers, if its US spec? Worth the money? Find one for sale in the US you fancy, and put it into the ShipMyCar instant quote system, to see how much it will cost you on the road in the UK?

Daytona Vette

Well-known user
On the face of it Adrian's car looks the better deal - Some car the ZR1 C6, but how does the performance and cost now compare with a very early C7 Z06 (with obviously more miles on it)

Last edited: