Car drama

James Vette

CCCUK Member
I was sitting in my car at work today and a van driver pulled right up next to me (even though there was hundreds of empty spots) and quite literally shoved his door into my car that my car shook. I went off on him and have never been so angry before in my life and he denied it. What the hell is wrong with people? I really want to daily drive a classic car but this is putting me off. I now have a big dent with white paint stuck in my door. Rant over...

Chuffer

CCCUK regional rep
I was sitting in my car at work today and a van driver pulled right up next to me (even though there was hundreds of empty spots) and quite literally shoved his door into my car that my car shook. I went off on him and have never been so angry before in my life and he denied it. What the hell is wrong with people? I really want to daily drive a classic car but this is putting me off. I now have a big dent with white paint stuck in my door. Rant over...
It`s because the world is populated by moorons . Don`t get mad , get even I say .😡

Vetteheadracer

CCCUK Member
I would probably have made his nose a different shape

James Vette

CCCUK Member
It wasn't even an accident where the door could have clicked into the furthest position it was literally flung out all the way on purpose with such force that my car shook. Typical pikey behaviour. He looked shocked that someone was standing up to him to be honest.

Roscobbc

Had something similar happen once drving my daily. Builder type in a small white van a couple of car in front of me pulled over and parked up outside a sandwich shop, immediately flung his door open to get out..............where upon I came past and his opened door took my passenger mirror clean-off. He then tried to blame me for driving too close to his parked car..............insurance companies were not convinced either!

Mad4slalom

CCCUK Member
It`s because the world is populated by moorons . Don`t get mad , get even I say .😡
Shat car were you in james? You should have demanded his details as that is 2-3 hundred quid to paint a panel nowadays.
There are some good paintless dent repairers if it is purely a door dent with no paint damage. Moron if the highest calibre by the sounds of it. 😤

James Vette

CCCUK Member
Shat car were you in james? You should have demanded his details as that is 2-3 hundred quid to paint a panel nowadays.
There are some good paintless dent repairers if it is purely a door dent with no paint damage. Moron if the highest calibre by the sounds of it. 😤
It was the cherry on top after 2 stressful days at work and at home.

CaptainK

CCCUK Member
This in the Vette or daily? Either way, it sucks dude. I don't know why people even park next to another car in a carpark when they are deliberately parking away from others, and there are tons of other closer spaces to the shops. I remember parking the FTO (back when it was newer and looked good with nice paint :ROFLMAO: ) in Tescos. Tons of spaces around, so I park quite far away. Come back after my quick shop and I can't see my FTO - because there is a honking great pickup 4x4 on one side of it, and huge van the other side of it. All still with tons of spaces all around and no-one else parked anywhere near our now small row of 3 vehicles. Not impressed was I.