CCCUK Weekend in Whitby, Yorkshire. 10th to 12th July 2020

Rich

Administrator
THIS EVENT IS POSTED ON BEHALF OF ALAN LEWIS, THAMES VALLEY REP

Friday July 10 to Sunday July 12 we have the opportunity to get together for a weekend at Robin Hoods Bay on the east coast near Whitby.

This is a stunning little village and the hotel is right at the cliff top overlooking the sea and the village, A short walk takes you down into the village and the surrounding area has some beautiful walks along the cliff tops and sea front. The approach to Robin Hoods Bay takes you through the North Yorkshire National Park, well worth exploring.
The hotel is the Victoria. We stayed here late last year, the rooms are clean and comfortable, the staff and service excellent and the restaurant is set in a superb conservatory overlooking the sea. Breakfast and dinner was great so we would have no reservation about returning.

They have a limited number of rooms available which they are holding for me until Monday 24th.February.

Rooms range from £80 to £140 per night including breakfast for two. Plenty of offsite parking is available for our cars.

If you are interested then please get back to me ASAP as it will be first come first served.
You can visit the hotel website here:
Hotel accommodation, restaurant, weddings, functions coffee shop & tea room

If you need any further info then please get back to me
All the best
Alan Lewis
07887 508021
ThamesValleyCorvetteClub@gmail.com

UKBeancounter

Committee Member
Anybody gone to Whitby given the current climate? Just wondering as we are thinking of having a drive up there tomorrow.
Jason