CCCUK West Sussex Region Monthly Meeting For July IS ON!!

Sea5

CCCUK regional rep
The West Sussex region of the CCCUK meet on the 2nd Thursday of the month, every month (hopefully) and we kick of again on the 9th July.
We are booked in at The Coach & Horses, Arundel Road, Worthing, BN13 3UA from 19.00 and look forward getting back to normal.
I have reserved some outside tables as indoor dining can only seat up to 8 persons in a 'bubble'. We shall see how it pans out and modify arrangements for next time.
The car parking area is adequate with plenty of space should you wish to bring your own (fold -up) chair and sit by your car?
All food and drinks will be available and served by staff to a reserved table. The bar is not 'open' as such but drinks will be 'served' as ordered. All staff will be wearing face masks. Masks are not compulsory for guests - the choice is yours.
I know that many of you are keen to meet up (as I am) after the frustration of the last few months. Some of you may have reservations, but as long as we 'follow the guidelines' and use our common sense, we will be fine.
So, dust off the cobwebs, UN- SORN the Corvette and lets DO IT!
I look forward to seeing you all after so long.

Gary White
CCCUK Sussex Region rep
07973 330046
C8.1.JPG

robbiew

CCCUK Member
Who is planning to go ? Weather permitting

Attachments

• IMG-20200520-WA0000.jpg
    IMG-20200520-WA0000.jpg
    197.2 KB · Views: 2

Sea5

CCCUK regional rep
Tonight's WS meeting is on. The weather is currently dry and very little chance of rain.
We have booked tables outside so bring a corvette fleece to cosy. We may be able to sit inside but in small groups. The staff will serve us at the tables - you cannot order at the bar.
The regular attending members have said they will be there and I am expecting one or two guests.
I look forward to seeing you and your corvette tonight!
Gary
CCCUK Sussex rep