Central South Sunday Breakfast Meet 6th October 2019

Daytona Vette

Well-known user
Going to a busy one.We will be in our corvette regardless of weather.
That is what I call a daily driver or perhaps on the day a daily sailor
I try not to drive mine in the wet, I have an aversion to power boating!
Look forward to seeing you both

Daytona Vette

Well-known user
Our thanks to Phil and Dave again for each traversing a great distance to mix it with us the South Central Reprobates.

What a nice event and good time had by all, I am assuming a good time had by all, because we were having breakfast at just after 9 O' clock and once that was finished we moved to allow the tables to be set up for lunch and then after being re-seated the majority of us were so busy with the banter, laughter and smiles we did not leave till almost 1 O' clock. (I would like to know what the gaggle of girls were up to with all their smiles)

Thank you to all whom came - it is all of you that make it a succesful event.

monty

CCCUK regional rep
Our thanks to Phil and Dave again for each traversing a great distance to mix it with us the South Central Reprobates.

What a nice event and good time had by all, I am assuming a good time had by all, because we were having breakfast at just after 9 O' clock and once that was finished we moved to allow the tables to be set up for lunch and then after being re-seated the majority of us were so busy with the banter, laughter and smiles we did not leave till almost 1 O' clock. (I would like to know what the gaggle of girls were up to with all their smiles)

Thank you to all whom came - it is all of you that make it a succesful event.
Yes another good day,when the girls get together talking it adds another few hours on to the day as always but who cares everyone enjoyed it.