Corvette 2009 LS3 179k miles 6 speed black in San Diego SOLD

Eurovettes

Supporting vendor
HI to All Today (june 8th) I viewed a good priced C6 in San Diego - whilst high miles I could get this up n UK regd in Uk for just under £18,000 - if any interest let me know.
Issues are small , paint work would need a good buffing, headlight covers need replacing - car had no history sadly - but I am progressing this. It has no cat Krooks headers and runs well, my tech 2 showed only Oxy sensor problem - to be replaced, New Optima red top battery.

Contact me for more info

Typically container shipping from West Coast takes about 6 weeks to 8 weeks dependant on shipping route.

I have a legal contract of sale document using graduated payments.

Keith Beschi keef@eurovettes.com
2009 ls3 (2).jpg2009 ls3  (1).jpg2009 ls3 (5).jpg

teamzr1

Supporting vendor
Just a question
Looking at the dark tint on Windows, it looks really illegal for here in the USA as cops do not like not being able to
see what people are doing inside when they are stopped by cops

Is that legal in the UK, and if not, what does it take to get all that tint off ?

Eurovettes

Supporting vendor
the tint on the side windows can be peeled off - not too difficulty - there are %age transparency laws in Uk for tints

Nassau65

CCCUK Member
The MOT man doesn’t usually bother with the darkness of the tint, but on cars under 10 years old a IVA is needed on first registration, and the IVA man will get his light meter out. As Keith B said tint is easily removed if it needs to be.

Nassau65

CCCUK Member
179k miles, somebody’s certainly had their fun in that car. At least it’s been driven, and that’s what it was made for. Don’t think many UK buyers would want a car with that amount of miles on it. Although our attitude to miles on cars has altered over the years, high mileage certainly puts some buyers off.

Eurovettes

Supporting vendor
yep - these LS engine will run for 250k with correct liquid maintenance (mobil1 rocks) - the seats dont show that age of miles - it will cleanup really well - and its not an expensive C6 in UK - all working a/c good tyres good, interior all good
Remember I know Vettes reallly well and personally inspect cars with honesty.

teamzr1

Supporting vendor
179k miles, somebody’s certainly had their fun in that car. At least it’s been driven, and that’s what it was made for. Don’t think many UK buyers would want a car with that amount of miles on it. Although our attitude to miles on cars has altered over the years, high mileage certainly puts some buyers off.

It is one thing if the engine was stock with that amount of miles
but totally different when running with boost, depending on how much boost and if internals were beefed up, larger fuel injectors,
cooling of airmass, oil and coolant, etc, and a good custom tune was done

Eurovettes

Supporting vendor
stock engine (6.2) - k&N air filter system no other mods that i am aware of other than kook no cat headers

teamzr1

Supporting vendor
stock engine (6.2) - k&N air filter system no other mods that i am aware of other than kook no cat headers

I was only responding to the amount of miles the Lxx engines can handle and then if any type of boost is used
they do not last as long

I have some tuning customers that are mostly stock Corvettes running over 280,000 miles and still runs well.

Nassau65

CCCUK Member
I know somebody who put 250k miles on his C5, no problems with it at all. That’s a shed load of miles tho.

Roscobbc

One only needs to look at Dave Smitherams C6 to see how well a high mileage LS powered Vette can do.........and he circuit races his!