Corvette Museum discounts..

Redlevel

Well-known user
Hi..

Are we entitled to any CCCUK discounts at the Museum?

We're off to there next month for a build sheet and window sticker for our '87.
Betty says just turn up and buy it as it only takes a few minutes to organise.

N

Norm

Discounts? At NCM? I really don't think so. Our club has been a contributing member to NCM since day one, I don't believe we've ever received discounts on any merchandise. We pay the full boat for our banner to fly in the parking lot. Now they do have close-out sales on certain items, such as apparel and knick/knacks, but build sheets and the like..........won't hurt to ask. Good luck.

You can also order on line.

Redlevel

Well-known user
Cheers..

I will be asking, mainly for the build sheet etc as its $100 for both items. I want more spare cash to burn off at Knob Creek which is up the road a tad.. Maybe if I tell them I live close to President Trump's golf course and President Eisenhower's apartments at Culzean Castle, and Penkill Castle, one time home of Elton Eckstrand, ..not to mention Prestwick Airport where The King set foot before, quote, "chowing down with the guys" in his unit, they might humour me! I'll enquire about a CCCUK discount being set up anyway.

Hope too, they can give us an American car at MCO Alamo. Last year in SF, they found me an excellent Charger as I didn't want a Jap/Euro car. This year we have a full size SUV booked, but if I can swap for a truck, or US SUV, or maybe a fordor Renegade that'll do, or maybe I can bribe my way into a Challenger!

Trump.jpg