Dave's C7

teamzr1

Supporting vendor
Do not have to crank up the torque with a 2014 C7 with A6 tranny

Can do is redo the torque to limit what the PCM and TCM does with torque management to limit how much torque it yanks out
Adding timing where needed and adjusting the fuel injector ON time along with tuning the engine knock and misfire tables
and here is a 2014 with A6 I tuned about 3 years ago and the owner says the car still hauls just fine today

In a testrun with a OBD-II scanner recording we see the WOT/PE timing is now better at 28 degrees

and even though the run was not real hard on torque the flywheel numbers still was 453 ft/lbs Tq, and 526 HP which is a nice gain
and that was with a NON WOT engine conditions with an AFR of 14.7:1 and during WOT AFR was 12.6 AFR with almost no knock.

I tuned so that the auto tranny shifts were quicker and a bit stiffer.

BTW as I having worked as GM Tech Center in Warren Mi, they go by an 80% design rule
in that the calibrations are set so only 80% of ability of engine is used

2014C7.jpg

Redlevel

Well-known user
Thats a nice C7 (only saw it recently on Fb) 👍
So, I take it a new(ish) Dodge Challenger didnt manage to pass muster for you? 🤔

Roscobbc

Thats a nice C7 (only saw it recently on Fb) 👍
So, I take it a new(ish) Dodge Challenger didnt manage to pass muster for you? 🤔
As nice as a current model Challenger is........its a big lump to navigate in urban and city areas. I think I can safely speak for Dave and say that it'd need to be the Redeye ideally?