Sat 30 Apr 2022 - 09:00
Until: Sun 1 May 2022 - 16:00
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

Mr. Cricket

Committee Member
We're having a CCCUK club stand but tickets have to be booked / bought by individuals at www.donington-park.co.uk or 0344 225 442

"Club bookings are open, and there is plenty of time for your members to take advantage of the 50% discount on tickets - and to enjoy the additional, Early Bird discounts which apply until 30 January. After that they can still receive 50% discount on all advance ticket purchases. Car club ticket bookings for those bringing a display car MUST be made by 5pm on Tuesday, 19 April 2022. Please can you pass all the information below on to your members - please do not simply give them the booking code!"

With best wishes

Karen Coe
Car Club Co-ordinator, Donington Historic Festival

PLEASE NOTE THE CLUB TICKET BOOKING DEADLINE FOR THOSE BRINGING A DISPLAY CAR: 5pm Tuesday 19th April 2022

TO ORDER ONLINE WHEN BRINGING A DISPLAY CAR

1. Go to: www.msv.com/DHFdisplay
  2. Create your MSV account, or login if you already have an account. When you get to the page that asks ‘who are you displaying with?’ select ‘With a club’ then select our club name from the list
  3. Select the day or days that you wish to attend (our club is due to have a stand at the event on Saturday 30 April and Sunday 1 May 2022.)
  4. CAR DETAILS: Add the details of the vehicle/s you will be bringing to display on the club stand.
  5. TICKET SELECTION: IMPORTANT - the online club ordering system automatically puts one combined adult driver entry ticket/display vehicle parking pass for your chosen day/days into your shopping basket before you get to the ticket selection area. This ticket gives entry to both the driver and their car. So, when you get to ticket selection, please only select any passenger entry tickets that you may need.
  6. In the shopping basket you will see any additional tickets you have chosen showing as entry tickets and your combined driver entry ticket/parking pass will show as a vehicle display pass (shown at the price for an entry ticket).The tickets will automatically be discounted by 50% so you don’t need to enter any club code.

TO ORDER BY PHONE IF BRINGING A DISPLAY CAR
If you are unable to order your Display Pass online, please call the MSV ticket hotline 0843 453 9000* and give our club name and discount code

DHF_21_6JUWCW8

to receive the 50% club discount. As you are planning on bringing a display car, please make sure you request a combined driver entry ticket/display parking pass as one of your tickets and give details of your car. *Calls cost 7 pence per minute plus your phone company’s access charge.

Need to amend the details of your registered display car once you have bought your driver entry ticket? Email events@msv.com and they will be able to change the vehicle details in their system and issue a replacement combined display parking pass/driver entry ticket for you.

Need additional parking only passes (not additional combined driver entry tickets/parking passes)? For example, if you have bought your driver entry ticket/parking pass but plan to bring a different car on each of the two days of the event so need a pass that will allow you to park a different car to that listed on your combined driver entry ticket/parking pass on the second day. Please email events@msv.com and they will sort this for you.

GCorvette

CCCUK Member
Booked for the Saturday through the CCCUK offer
First time out at an event in 10 months and taking the new Stingray - Can't wait! :cool:(y)

Anyone else going? :unsure:

Mr. Cricket

Committee Member
Booked for the Saturday through the CCCUK offer
First time out at an event in 10 months and taking the new Stingray - Can't wait! :cool:(y)

Anyone else going? :unsure:

Bill Moss and one other are defo going and I just mojo'd the NW region a reminder. I'm 50/50 at the mo.

ahh, they're booked for Sunday only I believe..

GCorvette

CCCUK Member
Bill Moss and one other are defo going and I just mojo'd the NW region a reminder. I'm 50/50 at the mo.

ahh, they're booked for Sunday only I believe..
We opted for Saturday as history tells us that not all of the stunning Group C1 cars will make it to Sunday! :unsure: