Entertainment at Stars and Stripes

Hello All. Just to let you know that my band will be playing again this weekend at the Stars and Stripes show. We are called Ignition and play souped up Rock n Roll. Because I have to take the band equipment it means I can’t take my 64 C2!!!! Still I’ll give it a spin today. Any members please try and say hello. I’m the bass player. I’ll make sure i get a good look around the show field in my breaks. See you there

CANDYAMSAN

CCCUK regional rep
Hello All. Just to let you know that my band will be playing again this weekend at the Stars and Stripes show. We are called Ignition and play souped up Rock n Roll. Because I have to take the band equipment it means I can’t take my 64 C2!!!! Still I’ll give it a spin today. Any members please try and say hello. I’m the bass player. I’ll make sure i get a good look around the show field in my breaks. See you there
Your band was brilliant!!!

Many thanks. It was a bit of a tricky gig with the weather but it was still a great turn out and nice to get back to it. Would be nice to take my car if not playing.

Mr. Cricket

Committee Member
Many thanks. It was a bit of a tricky gig with the weather but it was still a great turn out and nice to get back to it. Would be nice to take my car if not playing.
Spent all weekend there but didn't get the chance to say hi but it sounded good :cool: Being the local rep at a meet as large as this leaves little time for 'me time' :p