Wed 15 Sep 2021 - 19:00
Until: Wed 15 Sep 2021 - 22:30
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

Forrest Gump

CCCUK regional rep
Essex region monthly meetings are held on the third Wednesday of each month from 7pm onwards at:

The Red Lion
Margaretting
Chelmsford
Essex
CM4 0EQ

Meeting dates for the rest of this year:

June Wed 16th
July Wed 21st
August Wed 18th
September Wed 15th
October Wed 20th
November Wed 17th
December - Christmas Dinner Evening - date to be confirmed

20210519_203738.jpg

Forrest Gump

CCCUK regional rep
Very much looking forward to you guys joining us, and it will certainly be quite an outing from mid-Norfolk to Chelmsford.
Hopefully we'll get a decent number of Essex members and Corvettes at the meeting (y) (y)

Adtheman

CCCUK Member
Very much looking forward to you guys joining us, and it will certainly be quite an outing from mid-Norfolk to Chelmsford.
Hopefully we'll get a decent number of Essex members and Corvettes at the meeting (y) (y)
I have my Breakdown number in my speed dial :)

Forrest Gump

CCCUK regional rep
Donโ€™t read my previous post John๐Ÿ˜„. Looking forward to seeing you with your beautifully restored corvette.

Last edited:

Adtheman

CCCUK Member
Thanks to all the Essex crew who made us Norfolk boys feel welcome. Was great to put some faces to the cars. I also fell in love with the green 70 convertible.

SESH

CCCUK Member
Will be there, subject to weather!
Sorry guys, the threat by The Met Office for torrential rain all night put me off.
Hope you all had a good meet and a safe drive home.
Hopefully see you at the Nationals on Sunday 18 July. Although before that I am booked in at The Lawn, Rochford on Sunday 27 June and for American Speedfest at Brands Hatch on 4th July if anyone going.
Mike

Roscobbc

Oddly enough it wasn't too heavy at Margaretting - light enough for most of us to remain outside - going back home London bound it got heavier........

johng

CCCUK Member
It was a very successful evening for me. The car completed it's longest trip so far (40 minutes each way) with no issues, despite sitting in traffic in very hot conditions on the way there. Since we left early, we got home before it started raining. My reverse gear had just enough torque to get us out of the parking spot without having to ask for a push and my wife enjoyed the evening as well. Just one thing, if you are planning to join us again Adam can you not park next to me. The shine on your paintwork makes mine look dull :)