Eurovettes at the Nationals

Eurovettes

Supporting vendor
Hi to all - every year I say I will not have a large presence at the Nationals and see more of the show - and of course that never happens - well I do not intend to bring lots of parts this year - aside from the normal stock of Mobil 1 and Delco filters and brake pads.

If there is anything specific that you would like me to bring for you let me know - I have a large stock of C4/C5/C6 parts - many odd other parts C3 etc

I do have a very nice set of C5 2000 original GM polished wheels if interested I could bring them and will be open to offers. Also I found in my store a Heavy Duty diff cover for 63-79 - again offers

Drop by for a chat over the weekend. I look forward to a dry and sunny weekend of Corvette fun and laughter

cheers
Keith Beschi

Jack Cooper

Well-known user
Hi Keith - I plan to be there on Sunday; I would like to buy a 'six-pack' of Mobil 1 and a P48 oil filter for my LS2.
Best rgds - J.C.
(1911)

Autocolor

CCCUK Member
Hi Keith, just my usual Mobil 1 pack and filter for the 2008 LS3 please, however it may be easier for you if I pick up from your place? to give you a bit more space.
Cheers
Mike.

Sea5

CCCUK regional rep
Hi Keith
Can you bring some extra Mobil 1 and oil filter for my LS1 please?
Looking forward to meeting up with you and everyone else at the Nationals.
Thanks
Gary
CCCUK Sussex rep