First Central North region meeting in.......... a long time

curious bystander

CCCUK Member
A thumbs up (y) to the new Central North rep. Paul for arranging a small socially distancing meet up this morning near Ollerton.
Good to see other members and some Corvettes out in the sunshine after all these weeks of inactivity.
Look forward to some more before the autumn shut downπŸ‘Œ

clivette72

CCCUK Member
Hi Paul. Sorry, I have only just seen your post. Unfortunately the vette is up on ramps for small power steering leak so probably couldn't have made it anyway.
Will look out for next one.

Paul Newman

CCCUK regional rep
Hi folks - appreciate the comments about our 'little' socially distanced meet, it was enjoyed by all attending and great to see a varied collection of Vettes too. Very new to the role and for now, given the unprecedented circumstances we're living through (not to mention the very disappointing weather) I'm trying to notify members of small meets rather than events. I did enter details of the recent meet in Ollerton on this site and sent Whatsapp messages to a number of members well in advance of the date too. In quite a few cases I received no replies to messages? This weekend I am attending a Classic Car meet in Worksop, Notts and trying to organise my first (socially distanced) event at the same venue. Once I have made enquiries and sorted out the relevant date(s) I will enter the details for all to see. It would be much appreciated if as many members as possible attend the next event to support me and the club as we hopefully leave Covid-19 behind us? Keep checking the website people and I will be in touch soon - thanks ;)(y)πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²