Sun 24 Sep 2023 - 09:00
Until: Sun 24 Sep 2023 - 16:00
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

Mr. Cricket

Committee Member
One of the best shows there is with stunning hot rods & classics, music, great food, bar, pin stripe artist & air brush artist set on the village cricket pitch in Lepton near Huddersfield.

This event is close to members in both Yorkshire & Central North regions who we encourage to join us and build on the 20 Corvettes we had on display last year.

To keep track of numbers, please confirm to me if planning on attending so they can allocate us a suitably sized display area.

Chuffer

CCCUK regional rep
By `eck lad , if only I still had me Whippets I would be up there like a shot . I could even go sparkin` me clogs too . Do they serve meat pies and pints of Brown Ale ?:ROFLMAO:

Mr. Cricket

Committee Member
You can get all that or a frapachino, soya mik, skinny with caramel to wash down your brie and cranberry on lightly toasted soda bread. This show has it all but it may be pissing down and a non starter

Chuffer

CCCUK regional rep
You can get all that or a frapachino, soya mik, skinny with caramel to wash down your brie and cranberry on lightly toasted soda bread. This show has it all but it may be pissing down and a non starter
I didn`t realise that life was so cosmopolitan oop north . :LOL: