For sale 1980 model C3. Californian car imported 2019 ..............CURRENTLY WITHDRAWN FROM SALE

trevbeadle

CCCUK Member
Beautiful C3 t-top auto. This was a Californian car all its life until imported to UK in 2019.

She started life as a 305 (5.0L) which was the only engine size available in California due to emission controls. She received a Goodwrench crate engine, 350 cu in/250bhp, we think in 1986, so the car is not ‘numbers matching’. The under-hood is still ‘as was’ with all the original equipment still in place down to the Cruisemaster cruise control. Of course, she has air conditioning and AIR.. She has the later HEI vacuum adjustable distributor and a new manually adjustable Rochester Quadrajet carburetor.

In my ownership, she’s had new carpets and interior refurbish, water pump, re-sealed front calipers, recored rad, the new Quadrajet carb, modified UK spec rear lights and has all new door and t-top weather seals.

She’s always been garaged at home in UK and used very much as a ‘posemotor’.’ Obviously tax and MOT exempt (Historic class).
Paintwork is beautiful in Nightfire Red II. Just take a look at the photos to see what condition she’s in. Original polished alloys, I have a new set of Cooper Cobra
radials now on order.
Car is in North Essex 30 minutes M11 20 minutes A12

Contact me if you are interested and if necessary I can give you a ‘Facetime’ look around her and show you any queries.. £16500.

.1 DSC_4874.JPG2 DSC_4871.JPG3 DSC_4876 (2).jpg4 DSC_4870.JPG6 DSC_4878.JPG7 DSC_4879.JPG8 DSC_4861.JPG9 DSC_4862.JPG10 DSC_4867.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_0843.JPG
    IMG_0843.JPG
    188.4 KB · Views: 97
Last edited:

geoff1200gs

New user
Beautiful C3 t-top auto. This was a Californian car all its life until imported to UK in 2019.

She started life as a 305 (5.0L) which was the only engine size available in California due to emission controls. She received a Goodwrench crate engine, 350 cu in/250bhp, we think in 1986, so the car is not ‘numbers matching’. The under-hood is still ‘as was’ with all the original equipment still in place down to the Cruisemaster cruise control. Of course, she has air conditioning and AIR.. She has the later HEI vacuum adjustable distributor and a new manually adjustable Rochester Quadrajet carburetor.

In my ownership, she’s had new carpets and interior refurbish, water pump, re-sealed front calipers, recored rad, the new Quadrajet carb, modified UK spec rear lights and has all new door and t-top weather seals.

She’s always been garaged at home in UK and used very much as a ‘posemotor’.’ Obviously tax and MOT exempt (Historic class).
Paintwork is beautiful in Nightfire Red II. Just take a look at the photos to see what condition she’s in. Original polished alloys, I have a new set of Cooper Cobra
radials now on order.
Car is in North Essex 30 minutes M11 20 minutes A12

Contact me if you are interested and if necessary I can give you a ‘Facetime’ look around her and show you any queries.. £16500.

.View attachment 9768View attachment 9769View attachment 9770View attachment 9771View attachment 9773View attachment 9774View attachment 9775View attachment 9776View attachment 9777
Where can I get the phone number of the seller Geoff 07973938943

Polar944

CCCUK Member
Hi, car looks great. I’m in the market for a C3. I’m in Sudbury so sounds like you are quite local to me. Let me know & maybe we can talk. Thanks.

trevbeadle

CCCUK Member
James, no need to apologize to me buddy, each to their own!. I've been swamped with PM's. Good hunting!
Graham, there is an 'edit' prompt on your post that should you allow you to modify it.