Good Friday Becomes Good Saturday

GCorvette

CCCUK Member
Good Friday was a difficult day for my family with the only bright spot for me, seeing a black converatible C7 heading north on the M11.

Today however is very different, just a quiet chilled day, nothing special really, just sitting hear listening to the new and fabulous Boom Radio UK (music from the 50's,60's, 70's & 80's), drinking my favourite Canadian coffee, scoffing an Easter egg and for once, reading the latest Vette News club magazine cover to cover.

The magazine really has improved greatly so I am grateful to those involved.

The article from Barry Orr was a fabulous read especially as I've spent a lot of time since the late 70's in America (including Texas) due to my own music tour work.

I'd also like to mention the wonderful tributes included. I didn't have the pleasure of knowing any of those who the club have lost, but can see their support of all things Corvette and impact on people was immense.

As a certain Oliver Gavin has been in contact with me today, it seems fitting that I'm now off to the races with Nigel Dobbie's Daytona report.

As a final bonus, I spied my own C6 in the regional round up! Thanks Paul. ☺️

To close, thanks to all involved in the club magazine. A lot of work I am sure, but it is very much appreciated by myself at least. πŸ‘πŸ˜Ž

Happy Easter everyone.

Last edited: