Great car meet location Norfolk

Derek Nicol

Well-known user
My guess is that anyone living in East Anglia will probably be fully aware of this place but just in case im wrong...
Route 11 Diner Attleborough is a great place for Car meets and they actively encourage them.
Just went over there today to meet friends for lunch.. food is passable, nothing special but pretty much what you would expect.
Friendly staff.
clicky linky thingy >> Welcome to Route 11 Restaurant

BobbyV8

CCCUK Member
My guess is that anyone living in East Anglia will probably be fully aware of this place but just in case im wrong...
Route 11 Diner Attleborough is a great place for Car meets and they actively encourage them.
Just went over there today to meet friends for lunch.. food is passable, nothing special but pretty much what you would expect.
Friendly staff.
clicky linky thingy >> Welcome to Route 11 Restaurant
A lot of bikers meet there to then ride down to the coast. We hold our monthly meets just up the road from there at The Angel Inn in Larling.

Derek Nicol

Well-known user
We hold our monthly meets just up the road from there at The Angel Inn in Larling.

Very close to Snetterton circuit i see.. the scene of my 15 minutes of fame/ greatest achievement in life.. mixed field of 40 bikes, some 600's the rest unlimited, led the race for the first lap and a bit and won the 600 class, 4th overall if memory serves (it was 1990).

BobbyV8

CCCUK Member
Very close to Snetterton circuit i see.. the scene of my 15 minutes of fame/ greatest achievement in life.. mixed field of 40 bikes, some 600's the rest unlimited, led the race for the first lap and a bit and won the 600 class, 4th overall if memory serves (it was 1990).
Great stuff. That's what life is all about. 👍

BobbyV8

CCCUK Member
I hadnt previously realised that you are from that part of the world.
Its weird how you can talk to people on here and not have a clue where they are.
That is very true. I am actually on the North Norfolk coast so about 50 mile from Route 11.