Headlight distance

GiuG

CCCUK Member
Hi guys, someone with a C3 1975, please when you have the chance, can tell me how much is the distance between te headlights shaft? My car is with the mechanic and I don't have the possibility to mesure it and how long is the car...... thank you in advance!!!!!
1694602668105.png

Pitre

Chairman, CCCUK.
Hi guys, someone with a C3 1975, please when you have the chance, can tell me how much is the distance between te headlights shaft? My car is with the mechanic and I don't have the possibility to mesure it and how long is the car...... thank you in advance!!!!!
View attachment 24258

Come on all you C3 owners, surely someone can pop out to the garage and measure the distance marked by white arrows in the photo above?? 😁

GiuG

CCCUK Member
Come on all you C3 owners, surely someone can pop out to the garage and measure the distance marked by white arrows in the photo above?? 😁
Absolutely correct, If you see the leght of the mark in the picture above!!! the spase between the opening shaft of the headlights..... cheeers!!!!

GiuG

CCCUK Member
Distance between headlight doors is 375mm. Why do you want that dimension out of interest?
Overall length of car is approx 4.72 metres
Great!!! Thank you very much for your time!!!!! To be fair I was dreaming when I regain my car from the mechanic, to put some stripes on the hood accross the whole car, and the gap is important, you see..... well to chose the right stripes, if I want to go narrow :D :D, thanks again!!! and sorry to be so mysterious :p and thank you all of you!