Heads Up for any members to attend .

Chuffer

CCCUK regional rep
9th April - Rotary Club of Northampton & Northampton West " Classic Car 100 Classic Car Rally Run " .
15th May - Baldock Car Show.
21st May - Shuttleworth Jubilee Fly In and Car Show.
5th June - Sandringham Pageant of Motoring .
10th June - Luton Festival of Motoring .
26th June - Cranfield Car Extravaganza .
3rd July - Newport Pagnall Carnival & Classic Car Show.
10th July - Kimbolton Castle Classic Car Show & Country Fayre.
Mike Lacey and I are trying to organise club display areas at some of these events if there is sufficient interest .

Mike Lacey / Mike Gardner - BBNC Region Reps.

Chuffer

CCCUK regional rep
Hi Letank , please let me and/ or Mike Lacey know which events you want to attend . This will help with planning club display areas .
Also be sure to see Monty from South Central Regions detailed post on the forum about the May 1st 2022 gathering at Gaydon Heritage Museum , it was a great day last year and it would great to make it even bigger and better this year .

Letank

CCCUK Member
Hi Letank , please let me and/ or Mike Lacey know which events you want to attend . This will help with planning club display areas .
Also be sure to see Monty from South Central Regions detailed post on the forum about the May 1st 2022 gathering at Gaydon Heritage Museum , it was a great day last year and it would great to make it even bigger and better this year .
Hi Mike,
Unfortunately I don’t think I will be able to make any of those events. I really hoped to make the first one in Northampton but it’s on my wife’s birthday 😩
I do expect to be at the Gaydon one on May 1st though! Did you know that there is also a Towcester Racecource show on May 2nd? Two meets in two days 👍🏻

Chuffer

CCCUK regional rep
Hi Mike,
Unfortunately I don’t think I will be able to make any of those events. I really hoped to make the first one in Northampton but it’s on my wife’s birthday 😩
I do expect to be at the Gaydon one on May 1st though! Did you know that there is also a Towcester Racecource show on May 2nd? Two meets in two days 👍🏻
Bring your wife along as a birthday treat ! :ROFLMAO: Interesting that you have found a date for Towcester Racecourse classic car meet . When I looked on the organisers website a few days ago there was no details shown for either Towcester or the monthly Earls Barton meets either . I will delve into it again and flag dates up once I know more .

Letank

CCCUK Member
Bring your wife along as a birthday treat ! :ROFLMAO: Interesting that you have found a date for Towcester Racecourse classic car meet . When I looked on the organisers website a few days ago there was no details shown for either Towcester or the monthly Earls Barton meets either . I will delve into it again and flag dates up once I know more .
She’s not having it 😂
I think the Towcester show is now being run by the Racecourse themselves and not the organisers of the Earls Barton event. I wasn’t aware it was back on either until an advert popped up on my Facebook feed earlier today. It is listed on the Racecourse website in the what’s on section if you are interested in the details.
Classic Car & Bike Gathering 2022 | Towcester

Chuffer

CCCUK regional rep
She’s not having it 😂
I think the Towcester show is now being run by the Racecourse themselves and not the organisers of the Earls Barton event. I wasn’t aware it was back on either until an advert popped up on my Facebook feed earlier today. It is listed on the Racecourse website in the what’s on section if you are interested in the details.
Classic Car & Bike Gathering 2022 | Towcester
Thanks for the link , obviously Towcester race course / Hesket Estates are short of a few bob and decided to do their own thing . :rolleyes: