Hello to all

Nassau65

CCCUK Member
Love the colour, Mossport green.
Danbury mint done this car in this colour, unfortunately there was a problem in the Zamac ( casting metal) and after a couple of years the majority of them started to fall apart before your very eyes. One I never managed to get due to this problem A real shame as it’s a beautiful colour.

Nassau65

CCCUK Member
Here’s one on eBay.com at the moment. As you can see it’s looking a little sorry for itselfF98552A3-6076-4194-A748-5E44540429BC.jpeg

8 Pot

CCCUK Member
been as miserable as hell with the weather but now looking good. just need DVLA to wake up and send me my docs. mmmmm

8 Pot

CCCUK Member
Thanks Derek i bought it on trust in the states and have to say worst description of a car ever. it turned out to be far nicer. they dropped a hard top on the roof deck lid or whatever it is called and had some paint chips but thats all. and all luckily on one small panel. rest of the car absolutely mint. i have taken the deck lid off and its gone to paint while i wait. Dvla send me my identity docs back but they dont tell you how many sleeps i have to wait. :(