Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

monty

CCCUK regional rep
Himley Hall - Classic & Retro Show - Sunday 4th September 2022
Himley Hall, Himley Road, Near Dudley, DY3 4DF

10.00am - 4.00pm
Exhibitor entry from 8am - 10.00am only.
No entry to the show field for exhibitors after 10.00am.

Exhibitor £4.00 per vehicle - including driver and passengers
£5.00 on the day (limited tickets available - (unfortunately, parking on the Club stand cannot be guaranteed with on the day entries )

Hello all, just to give you details of another Event I quite like the look of. I know it's a little way off however, some of you may be interested in going.

It's set in the beautiful parklands and grounds of Himley Hall. There will be large number of cherished vehicles on display, (over 700 last year), including saloons, sports, kit and custom, American, modified, commercial, military and classic motorcycles, private exhibitors and Car Clubs. There will be music throughout the day and a great range of food and drinks options. Award ceremony at 3.00pm.

I have spoken to the Event Organiser and they confirmed we can enter independently and still be able to park in the designated Corvette Club display area. In order to do this, please follow these steps when making your booking.

View 2022 events
Scroll down to Classic & Retro Show
Himley Hall (Staffordshire)
4th September 2022
Select Book now
Scroll down to Vehicle Club Tickets
Book now
Complete the details on the form.
Where it says Club Name you must state CCCUK in this format (this will enable you to park in the designated Corvette Club area)
Pay your booking fee of £4.00 per car

Upon arrival at Ragley Hall, you just need to tell the Marshall that you are booked in to the CCCUK area.
If you enter this event, please can you let me know so I can keep track of how many Corvettes have entered.

Many thanks.

Mike Penn
Central South Region Representative

Backseatdriver

CCCUK Member
I’m trying to book on my tiny phone so do we put your name, Mike Penn, as the lead organiser, and CCCUK as the club, then just one car to show, and THEN our car reg, name, phone, etc….? I need to be spoonfed!! Sorry - after going so wrong with Ragley, I must try to get Himley right!

monty

CCCUK regional rep
I’m trying to book on my tiny phone so do we put your name, Mike Penn, as the lead organiser, and CCCUK as the club, then just one car to show, and THEN our car reg, name, phone, etc….? I need to be spoonfed!! Sorry - after going so wrong with Ragley, I must try to get Himley right!
Use the Vehicle club ticket booking form then fill it out as normal (your name etc) but where it says club put CCCUK , that Will show them that you are on the club stand. Oh then pay for one ticket.

Last edited:

monty

CCCUK regional rep
Keith and Heather , Graham and Julie plus Tim and Kim are all booked in and will be in the CCCUK area.
when you get there just look for the CCCUK flags.

monty

CCCUK regional rep
There are still tickets available for this show, if you want to attend then follow the booking instructions at the top of this thread.

Mike
Central South Region Rep

Last edited:

Backseatdriver

CCCUK Member
Himley Hall is a lovely venue! Capability Brown grounds and a lake - we’ve been here for Mini Shows and lots drive down to the water for a photo!

ClassicLineInsurance

Supporting vendor
Our team is attending this event too, we're looking forward to it and seeing you there. If you have any insurance related questions, please do pop by our stand and say hi to Darren.

monty

CCCUK regional rep
Hi All
Just a reminder that the Himley Hall classic car show is this Sunday September 4th, anyone that wants to go at the last minute can pay on the day £5 (see thread details for their website), we do have a club stand and would welcome more corvettes (as long as we can fit them in), entry opens from 8am to 10am for clubs.

Mike Penn
Central South Region Rep