HT LEADS

kentvette

CCCUK Member
Assuming it's an L48 or L82, the plugs will be AC Delco R45TS. I haven't found it easy to get hold of AC plugs for an acceptable price, but, the Green Spark Plug Co is hard to beat for service and price. Spark Plugs - AC, Champion, KLG, NGK, Bosch and Denso | The Green Spark Plug Company

They don't sell AC plugs, but they do sell the excellent NGK plugs. The equivalent NGK plug is BPR4FS. TGSP Co will deliver, as I say, great service!.

The original plug leads run down from the distributor, under the manifolds and up to the plugs. That means that the front leads go through the engine mounts - a bit of a pain if the ends are attached! You can buy "performance" leads that are long enough to follow the original route, or you could go for the "over the top" route, which in my opinion doesn't look as good, but may be easier! But, have a word with Scott at Corvette Kingdom about the MSD leads he sells - as the distributor ends are not attached, they make fitting via the correct route much easier!

Last edited: