Indoor Car Cover Recommendations?

Last triumph

Well-known user
I keep my black C3 in the garage and it gathers dust really easily. I'm looking for a decent fitting cover that is breathable to keep the dust off, nothing more than that. If it is elasticated and a little stretchy, all the better.

Given the proportions of a Corvette, I guess a lot of generic covers might be a poor fit.

Any recommendations please?

Chuffer

CCCUK regional rep
There are a number of manufacturers in the UK that make tailor made indoor and outdoor covers . Try Cover Systems in Rushden , Northampton . I have purchased several of their covers over the years for various cars .I actually use one of their light weight breathable outdoor covers on my C3 as I store my car in a large workshop that does get quite dusty but a word of warning , being breathable it`s amazing how much fine dust penetrates it if left standing for a length of time .

Last triumph

Well-known user
There are a number of manufacturers in the UK that make tailor made indoor and outdoor covers . Try Cover Systems in Rushden , Northampton . I have purchased several of their covers over the years for various cars .I actually use one of their light weight breathable outdoor covers on my C3 as I store my car in a large workshop that does get quite dusty but a word of warning , being breathable it`s amazing how much fine dust penetrates it if left standing for a length of time .
EDIT: Just had a look at their website - I like the look of those and have just ordered, thanks!

Last edited: