Is this possible?

James Vette

CCCUK Member
Is it possible to replace the 68-69 grills and front side lights with the 70-72 grills and front sidelights? I like the "gills" of the 68-69 too much to get a 70-72 (probably get a 74-82 before an expensive chrome bumper).

Chuffer

CCCUK regional rep
In my honest opinion , if you find certain design details on any given model offensive to the eye - don`t buy one ! And if your budget only stretches to a car you want to change things on , you would better off spending your money an all the other important things that will need rectifying on a 40 + year old car first . This forum is full of cautionary tales and problems experienced by members who bought C3`s in good faith as supposedly in perfect order . Live and learn 👨‍🎓

James Vette

CCCUK Member
In my honest opinion , if you find certain design details on any given model offensive to the eye - don`t buy one ! And if your budget only stretches to a car you want to change things on , you would better off spending your money an all the other important things that will need rectifying on a 40 + year old car first . This forum is full of cautionary tales and problems experienced by members who bought C3`s in good faith as supposedly in perfect order . Live and learn 👨‍🎓
Ok I'll stick with the 69.