It`s Arrived

Stingray

CCCUK Member
Shame to hear about the burnt-out ZR1 mule after so much work to get it on the road.

Presumably it was insured and under the circumstances you'd think that fire amounted to a "total loss" payout if its chequered background had been fully disclosed to insurers.

James Vette

CCCUK Member
Shame to hear about the burnt-out ZR1 mule after so much work to get it on the road.

Presumably it was insured and under the circumstances you'd think that fire amounted to a "total loss" payout if its chequered background had been fully disclosed to insurers.
I keep hearing about zr1 problems.

stealthyflatfish

Well-known user
Wow, great publication of our club magazine, that kept my interest for the evening. Thanks to all the contributors for their time and efforts, also thanks to Mark and Jonny for assembling it all. 👍

richie500

CCCUK Member
My beast was pictured 5 times in this months magazine (only in small pics) can anyone beat that?
As always great mag

Mr. Cricket

Committee Member
Sorry no prize
looks like you set the bench mark tho :)
I think next year i am going to have to come up country and do a few shows
Stars & Stripes, Passion for Power and the Classic all at Tatton Park should be on everyone's bucket list. I haven't camped at the Tatton shows as I live very close but those that have say it's a classic Saturday night 🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺Then of course there's round two of Corvettes at the Lakes 4th & 5th September which should be a must for every Corvette fan. And on the subject of shows the date and venue for next years Corvette Nationals is close to being rubber stamped so look out for an announcement soon ;)