James, for sale on eBay 1973

Nassau65

CCCUK Member
Listed on eBay, 1973 coupe. 22k. Not sure if your into red, or even the oddity that is a 1973, but it looks nice in the pictures. It’s also got a 454ci motor in it.

richie500

CCCUK Member
Listed on eBay, 1973 coupe. 22k. Not sure if your into red, or even the oddity that is a 1973, but it looks nice in the pictures. It’s also got a 454ci motor in it.
If you are interested in the car contact the South West Rep, he has seen the car.........

Letank

CCCUK Member
I’m fairly certain this is the same one that was on eBay a few months back for just £13k/£14k or so. Doesn’t look like the new owner has done anything to it other than give it a clean and polish so there could be a good deal in there somewhere.

Roscobbc

I’m fairly certain this is the same one that was on eBay a few months back for just £13k/£14k or so. Doesn’t look like the new owner has done anything to it other than give it a clean and polish so there could be a good deal in there somewhere.
Think you are right - his wifes car indeed - bought for her and she only drove a few miles and didn't like it - sounds like a load of cobblers.....

richie500

CCCUK Member
Yes you are right it was. 100%