June 12th 2022 Breakfast Meet Central South Region.

June 12th 2022 Breakfast Meet Central South Region.
Posted by monty
Falcon, Birmingham Road,Hatton, CV35 7HA
Sun 12 Jun 2022 - 08:45
Until: Sun 12 Jun 2022 - 12:00
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

monty

CCCUK regional rep
Hi all
We are having our usual breakfast meet at the Falcon on June 12th 2022.
Arrive 8.45am to be seated at 9.00am.

If you want to meet up with us for a friendly chat and bite to eat then can you let me know by Friday June 3rd, this will enable the restaurant to plan the seating arrangements.

Thanks in advance.

Mike Penn.
Central South Region Rep

monty

CCCUK regional rep
A reminder, if you want to come to the breakfast then I will need to know by Friday June 3rd.

Mike

Quarterflash

CCCUK Member
Hi all
We are having our usual breakfast meet at the Falcon on June 12th 2022.
Arrive 8.45am to be seated at 9.00am.

If you want to meet up with us for a friendly chat and bite to eat then can you let me know by Friday June 3rd, this will enable the restaurant to plan the seating arrangements.

Thanks in advance.

Mike Penn.
Central South Region Rep
Hi Mike
I can't make the 12th as I'm somewhere else.
Do you, now, always meet on the 2nd Sunday of the month for breakfast? I came to the Moat House meeting some time ago, do you also meet there?
John Mills

monty

CCCUK regional rep
Hi Mike
I can't make the 12th as I'm somewhere else.
Do you, now, always meet on the 2nd Sunday of the month for breakfast? I came to the Moat House meeting some time ago, do you also meet there?
John Mills
Hi John, no we don’t always meet on the 2nd Sunday, we are meeting this time on the 12th as that was the original date we had planned to have the breakfast and then have a cruise over to the Hatton meet held by the American Auto Club, now that that meet is not happening we stuck with the 12th for the breakfast meet.
The breakfast meet is always ( unless I advertise otherwise) at the Falcon.

I will as always let the members know on here or by email when its on.

The supper meet is no longer at the Moathouse, I am still looking for a suitable venue for this meet and until i find somewhere that’s can accommodate us the supper meets are cancelled.

Mike