Krispy Kreme Sun 13th June 2021 Peterboghorror

Derek Nicol

Well-known user
I nearly had heart failure when i saw the pic i took of my car with Mike Lacey.. i thought i had a big chunk missing out of my front air dam.
Reversing it out of my garage, everytime i drop the front wheels off the concrete (which i laid before i got the car to prevent the sidepipes grounding on the ramp) it scrapes so i figured i must have knocked a bit chunk out of it. I rushed out to the garage and its the tow hook i can see in the pic! (and it is grounding).. phew!.. maybe i need to paint it yellow.

Chuffer

CCCUK regional rep
I nearly had heart failure when i saw the pic i took of my car with Mike Lacey.. i thought i had a big chunk missing out of my front air dam.
Reversing it out of my garage, everytime i drop the front wheels off the concrete (which i laid before i got the car to prevent the sidepipes grounding on the ramp) it scrapes so i figured i must have knocked a bit chunk out of it. I rushed out to the garage and its the tow hook i can see in the pic! (and it is grounding).. phew!.. maybe i need to paint it yellow.
Maybe you need a new ramp into your garage too . :unsure:

Derek Nicol

Well-known user
Why can`t the ramp go over the drainage ? It`s already underground ! Or do you Vikings lay it on the surface ? :LOL:

Its a drainage grid at the lowest point (drive slopes down to the garage), rain water goes down into it and then into the drain behind the house. If it gets blocked and you get a thunderstorm you end up with a reservoir instead of a driveway and it almost went into the garage one time. After the drainage grid it slopes sharply up to the garage door and then onto the flat garage floor which is where the sidepipes didnt have enough clearance without the extra concrete i laid on the start of the ramp.

Chuffer

CCCUK regional rep
Its a drainage grid at the lowest point (drive slopes down to the garage), rain water goes down into it and then into the drain behind the house. If it gets blocked and you get a thunderstorm you end up with a reservoir instead of a driveway and it almost went into the garage one time. After the drainage grid it slopes sharply up to the garage door and then onto the flat garage floor which is where the sidepipes didnt have enough clearance without the extra concrete i laid on the start of the ramp.
Don`t think we will solve this via the forum , do you ??

Derek Nicol

Well-known user
A few snaps from this mornings Krispy Kreme gathering..

What camera are you using Nick?.. no doubt a phone rather than a camera.
It copes so much better with the sunlight reflecting off my yellow hood than the cheap digital camera im using.