Lasy minute Xmas provisions

Roscobbc

Down to one (usesable anyway) vehicle at the moment (the Vette). Trying to minimise use of it as best I can - want to be sure any journey is essential and long enough to be sure the engine etc is warmed through properly. Obviously rain is something to avoid where possible. Most shoppers seemed uninterested in seeing how much (how little) provisions a C3's can carry. It did rain lightly today - this had 'er indoors' screaming every time the car twitched going over wet manhole covers and drains. Screams were perhaps a little more intense when rear-end would 'kick-out' every now and then.......

Mad4slalom

CCCUK Member
Down to one (usesable anyway) vehicle at the moment (the Vette). Trying to minimise use of it as best I can - want to be sure any journey is essential and long enough to be sure the engine etc is warmed through properly. Obviously rain is something to avoid where possible. Most shoppers seemed uninterested in seeing how much (how little) provisions a C3's can carry. It did rain lightly today - this had 'er indoors' screaming every time the car twitched going over wet manhole covers and drains. Screams were perhaps a little more intense when rear-end would 'kick-out' every now and then.......
Hmm , sounds like a playful right foot was involved there 😂😂👍

Roscobbc

So why did you take the wife, your luggage space would double without her? Do you just enjoy making her scream?
I know my place. Get moaned at if I go in supermarket with her (pick-up all the things she wouldn't) - still get moaned at sitting in the car "I really needed your help to load-up and carry the basket" (or push the trolley....)

Mad4slalom

CCCUK Member
I know my place. Get moaned at if I go in supermarket with her (pick-up all the things she wouldn't) - still get moaned at sitting in the car "I really needed your help to load-up and carry the basket" (or push the trolley....)
A vette, unattended in a supermarket car park ,... At Christmas !!?? ... my nerves would not cope 😱

Roscobbc

A vette, unattended in a supermarket car park ,... At Christmas !!?? ... my nerves would not cope 😱
Any car (other than an an armoured half-track) is at risk in a supermarket car park.....(I park in a side street AND stay with the car, no matter what it is...(as I said before - I know my place...)

Mad4slalom

CCCUK Member
Any car (other than an an armoured half-track) is at risk in a supermarket car park.....(I park in a side street AND stay with the car, no matter what it is...(as I said before - I know my place...)
Defensive parking 👍I know just where you are coming from🤣 I would rather walk a quarter of a mile from a safe spot than risk the tesco trolley derby! Drives the other half Nuts tho 🤣💥💥👍

CaptainK

CCCUK Member
Fancy being limited to just one car, and that happens to be a 571bhp Big Block 68 C3. The hardships of it all :)

Good to see people using their Corvettes - mine hasn't been used much as the only driving I've been doing recently is to my new house to decorate / DIY with bootful and back seats of DIY stuff, and driving to shops to get said DIY stuff. So we've had to use the biggest car we own (which is only a Ford Focus) to cram as much in as possible.

James Vette

CCCUK Member
Fancy being limited to just one car, and that happens to be a 571bhp Big Block 68 C3. The hardships of it all :)

Good to see people using their Corvettes - mine hasn't been used much as the only driving I've been doing recently is to my new house to decorate / DIY with bootful and back seats of DIY stuff, and driving to shops to get said DIY stuff. So we've had to use the biggest car we own (which is only a Ford Focus) to cram as much in as possible.
Taking the vette to the shop? Risky. :eek: