Looking for Rick Bufton

SESH

CCCUK Member
Anyone know the contact details of Rick Bufton who used to be on the management committee of CCUK a number of years ago.
He did a fair amount of restoration work on my C2 and I wanted to talk to him about the history of the car.
Thanks
Mike

Roscobbc

People may struggle to find Rick Burton. As Ray notes he was reported to have gone over to the 'States a number of years ago (following a period of living on a boat here, seemingly another interest) and 'pulling out' of the Vette 'scene'. Did he return to UK - who knows......

SESH

CCCUK Member
Thanks all. However, if anyone does know where he is I would dearly love to find out more about the history of my C2. It has been in the UK since 1980 (40 years) so it has well and truly been anglicised.

Redlevel

Well-known user
People may struggle to find Rick Burton. As Ray notes he was reported to have gone over to the 'States a number of years ago (following a period of living on a boat here, seemingly another interest) and 'pulling out' of the Vette 'scene'. Did he return to UK - who knows......
There was a C4 Corvette parked up at the Kennet&Avon canal basin near Bath a couple of years ago. I asked and some guys said it belonged to a narrow boat owner..