Model Collection on the move

Rich

Administrator
After 23 years since our study was last decorated, my wife announced that it needed a "lick of paint". My wimpering protest fell on deaf ears and in order to avoid my (admittedly) out of control Corvette die cast collection being splattered in some wierdly coloured emulsion, it has been temporarlily moved.

Here are some pics of how it used to look, and how it looks now.

thumbnail[1] (2).jpgthumbnail[4].jpgcabinet 3 mid.jpgTemp storage 8.jpgTemp storage 4.jpgTemp storage 5.jpg

Chuffer

CCCUK regional rep
Redecorating after 23 years Rich ? That`s a bit frequent isn`t it ?? My Study cum Den cum third bedroom has not been decorated in 25 years and not likely to again until I pop my clogs . But there is not much decor showing with model railway layout along one wall and display cabinets on two other walls full of model cars , boats , planes and trains . :LOL: Just love your collection by the way , fantastic . (y)

Chuffer

CCCUK regional rep
Chuffer - looks great. Love the detail in the train layout. A lot of work there.

Thanks Rich , layout has been a labour of love for 12 years on and off and I still find new things to do like weathering and detailing locos and building wagons etc from kits . It has almost kept me sane through lock downs :LOL:

Chuffer

CCCUK regional rep
I can wipe that smile off your face. She registered on the website yesterday.

No worries mate , the Den is forbidden territory so she never gets to go in there (y) She might have something to say as i struggle upstairs with it though . :ROFLMAO: