My cars “Alarmed” 🙀

Chuffer

CCCUK regional rep
It should be delighted not alarmed considering all the care , attention and £££££££££ you are lavishing on it ! . :LOL:

luckyrat

Busy user
We’re the holes for the script there or did you have a template?
I used a piece of cardboard, pushed each letter in line until correct spacing was achieved. (Took a few goes!)
Then masking taped the cardboard to the car, and drilled through the holes left in the cardboard by the prongs on the letters...... a pain in the a..se but it worked. 😻

luckyrat

Busy user
Didn't realise C3's had a boot.
The 68/72’s don’t have a boot. Like all C3’s with the exception of the last 1982 Collector edition the only access to the rear storage was from behind the seats. The reason for the title of this post was the fitting yesterday of the alarm switch above the CORVETTE script. Which is the correct location for a 72, and does look like a boot lock?
Attached is the the state of my rear storage area!! It’s on my lockdown down list.......
FE0ED49F-7E0F-433C-B03A-4225A1FD49B8.jpeg

Chuffer

CCCUK regional rep
This is before and after on mine having fitted new carpet set throughout and refurbishing and painting damaged storage cubby frames .
James Vet - !978 to 1982 C3`s are post `sugar scoop` rear window and have a more accessible luggage area with a roll back cover . Also note that the later C3`s have only one storage box , the other being for the battery .DSCF0104.JPGDSCF0107.JPG

Chuffer

CCCUK regional rep
Kentvette - my sentiments entirely ! There is so much information out there , even some serious internet searching will reveal a lot of `need to know ` stuff before jumping in with both feet .