Need a New Side Pipe

CANDYAMSAN

CCCUK regional rep
The side pipe on drivers side of my Vette is rotten at the end, (not where it attaches to the pipes but the open end) I can't seem to find any side pipes to buy on their own? Any ideas how or where I can get one, don't want to buy whole new exhaust system if I can avoid it!!!!

Roscobbc

The side pipe on drivers side of my Vette is rotten at the end, (not where it attaches to the pipes but the open end) I can't seem to find any side pipes to buy on their own? Any ideas how or where I can get one, don't want to buy whole new exhaust system if I can avoid it!!!!
Adrian Dromey was adverising a pair of used Vette side pipes on EBay yesterday

eBay item number:

CaptainK

CCCUK Member
Fail that, just go to your local exhaust shop and get them to put a custom end on the end of your sidepipes. Ages back I had my sidepipes replaced (normal steel ones) replaced with custom stainless steel sidepipes.

As an aside, my browser tells me that "sidepipes" is a spelling mistake. Must be because I'm using the English (UK) spelling instead of English (US) - I mean the US version would definitely understand "sidepipes" :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: