New boy

Yellow 2

CCCUK Member
Good afternoon, I'm newly-arrived in Vetteville; I've this week taken delivery of a C5 I sourced from Ohio. Hopefully catch up with a few members during this summer/autumn season. Car is a 2003 6spd with 29k on it, always been garaged so really clean & tidy. Car is essentially for the wife but I hope to get access to keys now & again...Vette.jpg

Chuffer

CCCUK regional rep
Not too far from me then on the south west tip of Northants , see please keep quite about your new acquisition being for your wife . I don`t want my dearly beloved getting any fancy notions ! :LOL: Welcome to the Vette heads party. (y)

Yellow 2

CCCUK Member
Not too far from me then on the south west tip of Northants , see please keep quite about your new acquisition being for your wife . I don`t want my dearly beloved getting any fancy notions ! :LOL: Welcome to the Vette heads party. (y)
I have a feeling I've seen you on the A43 recent-ish. I was in my Camaro and gave a couple of toots as I passed a lovely violet/purple Vette. Thanks for the welcome.

Rich

Administrator
Welcome to the Forum, Ed.
My favoutite colour whether it be Corvette or Camaro (or in your case, both!!)..

Chuffer

CCCUK regional rep
I have a feeling I've seen you on the A43 recent-ish. I was in my Camaro and gave a couple of toots as I passed a lovely violet/purple Vette. Thanks for the welcome.
What a small world it is and getting smaller every day ! I very much doubt there is another Violet Metallic C3 in the A43 area , so hi and rooty toot back . (y)

CANDYAMSAN

CCCUK regional rep
Good afternoon, I'm newly-arrived in Vetteville; I've this week taken delivery of a C5 I sourced from Ohio. Hopefully catch up with a few members during this summer/autumn season. Car is a 2003 6spd with 29k on it, always been garaged so really clean & tidy. Car is essentially for the wife but I hope to get access to keys now & again...View attachment 11724
Welcome!!! Mine is MY CORVETTE..(C3 77) .hubby never gets to drive it unless its coughing and spluttering and limping home..3 times so far!!!!).although I am perfectly happy for him to drive when in the modern everyday vehicles!!!!!

Yellow 2

CCCUK Member
Maybe it's cos the Corvette has always had that "sports car" connotation whereas some of GM's other Chevrolet vehicles have had to have some badge enhancement to make them appear more sporty to customers. My Camaro is proper lard-arsed so the Super Sport badge must help (gotta be worth at least 5hp)

Derek Nicol

Well-known user
Only five horsepower?.. i thought the SS badge was so cool it added at least ten, or is that only if you stick it on a Chevelle.