Ontario Orange UK Owners?

GCorvette

CCCUK Member
Are there any C3 Ontario Orange owners here in the UK ? :unsure:

I'm looking to view the colour in person when we are allowed to travel.

Can anyone help?
Thanks in advance. :cool:(y)

Mr. Cricket

Committee Member
My yellow one was originally OO and at one time I had plans to have it painted OO again so had some spray out samples done. Wasn't over enamored with it and then viewed a 1971 OO LT-1 couple that was (still is I think) for sale which didn't jingle my jangle but the paint quality wasn't 10/10 so meh! It was one of the paints that had firemist in it so I'd be checking on that and how accurate any repaints are as the firemist ingredient will give it some 'pop'

Chris meares

CCCUK Member
No probs shes currently off the road at the moment awaiting wheel bearings getting sorted hopefully done in next 3-4 weeks see you on the other side of the lurgy !

Mr. Cricket

Committee Member
Apologies G for the cross ramp!

Chris are you a Yorkshire CCCUK member and are you aware of the event in the Lake District in September? I can see you're not on the list of 170 people listed already.

Chris meares

CCCUK Member
Hi mr cricket yes i am a yorkshire member must admit i generally tend to shy away from club dos - also my vette is generally off the road🤐 will think on!

Mr. Cricket

Committee Member
Hi mr cricket yes i am a yorkshire member must admit i generally tend to shy away from club dos - also my vette is generally off the road🤐 will think on!

Please do! We currently have 36 C3 Corvettes listed but I'm quite sure none are Ontario Orange. We canvassed the groups listed below to gauge interest but now it's open to the entire country and we do I believe have some members attending from Southern regions.

Oneball

CCCUK Member
My yellow one was originally OO and at one time I had plans to have it painted OO again so had some spray out samples done. Wasn't over enamored with it and then viewed a 1971 OO LT-1 couple that was (still is I think) for sale which didn't jingle my jangle but the paint quality wasn't 10/10 so meh! It was one of the paints that had firemist in it so I'd be checking on that and how accurate any repaints are as the firemist ingredient will give it some 'pop'

Mr. Cricket

Committee Member

That's the one I went to see and it was a private seller at £45k so it's either now on consignment or he sold it to these people. Anyone interested please message me first.