Outdoor car cover

plastic orange

CCCUK Member
I may need to store my corvette outdoors for a while over winter, so does anyone have a recommendation for one that works. I realise they are not an ideal solution and it may actually be better to leave cars uncovered, but we can get very cold and often snowy conditions where I stay. I do have space indoors for it, but it would mean moving a partly restored car to under a cover and that is partly bare metalled just now and would draw damp and rust, so corvette being out would be a better option - suggestions please,

cheers,

Pete

Chuffer

CCCUK regional rep
I use a Coverzone ` Monsoon` Winter waterproof cover as short term protection when I have the C3 at home on the drive . It is heavy duty with a soft inner lining and two holding down straps and is properly shaped for the car . I am very happy with it as it keeps the weather out and protects the paintwork from the local cats that love to sit on a warm bonnet . :rolleyes:
As you say , covers are not ideal for long term use but I only use mine for a day or two at a time before putting the car back in the rental .