Problem with Ecklers Voucher

Fishy Dave

CCCUK Member
Hello,

I was lucky enough to win a $50 Ecklers voucher at the Corvette Corral, Le Mans this year. Good news I thought, except I can't seem to spend it! It is a voucher addressed to Classic Corvette Club UK c/o Michael Buchanan. The code didn't register online so I emailed Ecklers, after some weeks and various emails I did get confirmation that the voucher is valid and they asked to phone them to call through the order. I politely asked if it were possible to make arrangements by email to save an international phone call. Again some time passed and was told this was possible so e-mailed them with a list of the parts I wanted and was told a member of sales would contact me. This was three weeks ago and they have stopped responding to my emails. I've remained polite throughout, but it's not proving to be a great first experience. Does anyone you have a different email address I could try, a manager perhaps?

Best regards, David

Roscobbc

Hello,

I was lucky enough to win a $50 Ecklers voucher at the Corvette Corral, Le Mans this year. Good news I thought, except I can't seem to spend it! It is a voucher addressed to Classic Corvette Club UK c/o Michael Buchanan. The code didn't register online so I emailed Ecklers, after some weeks and various emails I did get confirmation that the voucher is valid and they asked to phone them to call through the order. I politely asked if it were possible to make arrangements by email to save an international phone call. Again some time passed and was told this was possible so e-mailed them with a list of the parts I wanted and was told a member of sales would contact me. This was three weeks ago and they have stopped responding to my emails. I've remained polite throughout, but it's not proving to be a great first experience. Does anyone you have a different email address I could try, a manager perhaps?

Best regards, David
Not sure I personally can help here Da

Rich

Administrator
Dave. I have telephoned Ecklers on your behalf and have spoken to Jon Bragg in the sales department. He can deal with your order by email. He needs billing address and shipping address, details of your order and voucher details. Any difference between the order value and the voucher value can be settled via PayPay or credit card over the phone. I can phone them again for you with your credit card details if it helps (trust me, I used to be a Banker, d'oh!!).

If you refer to my conversation with him, you should be ok.

His email is jonathon.bragg@ecklers.net
Telephone 001 321 269 9680 and select sales from the menu.

Please let me know how you get on.

Last edited:

Fishy Dave

CCCUK Member
Thank you, that's very kind. I was hoping to avoid the cost of a call so am sorry that you've gone to that expense on my behalf. I will get back in touch shortly. Kind regards, David