ROCK AUTO

PAZ9556

CCCUK Member
Well hats off to rock auto I ordered a door actuator on sunday for my c3 it has just arrived , think that was a fast delivery in my book.
£23 all in , ill be using them again.
The part was only $12.53 , I did actually see this exact part on another American site for $75 so a bargain in my eyes.
I just hope it works lol :D

CaptainK

CCCUK Member
+1 another person sold on Rock Auto too. Bought loads from them recent for my 68, including some rear bushes just last week.

The only downside is that you get used to Rock Autos prices + delivery. When you have to order from somewhere else, like I did recently with ZIP Corvette, then you get a heart attack for free with your order when they tell you the delivery + tax + import charges. :oops::eek:o_O

PAZ9556

CCCUK Member
+1 another person sold on Rock Auto too. Bought loads from them recent for my 68, including some rear bushes just last week.

The only downside is that you get used to Rock Autos prices + delivery. When you have to order from somewhere else, like I did recently with ZIP Corvette, then you get a heart attack for free with your order when they tell you the delivery + tax + import charges. :oops::eek:o_O
yes I have noticed a big difference in postage and custom charges , priced one on Ecklers they wanted $63 postage plus customs :eek::eek:o_O

Jimbo64

CCCUK Member
I ordered rear leaf spring polyurethane bushings yesterday and with FedEx and UK taxes paid, came in at £23 & they are stating parts should be with me by 6pm next Wed.
So will update in due course, but can't complain at that, so far.
RockAuto rock!

PAZ9556

CCCUK Member
I ordered rear leaf spring polyurethane bushings yesterday and with FedEx and UK taxes paid, came in at £23 & they are stating parts should be with me by 6pm next Wed.
So will update in due course, but can't complain at that, so far.
RockAuto rock!
Yes I bet they will be , mine were posted Monday arrived noon today :D:D

curious bystander

CCCUK Member
79 Master Cylinder new. Rock Auto £30.58 (AC Delco) - Ecklers £82.20. Massive difference, although overall Ecklers do stock many small parts that RA don't have
And as you say small deliveries arrive in less than a week

PAZ9556

CCCUK Member
79 Master Cylinder new. Rock Auto £30.58 (AC Delco) - Ecklers £82.20. Massive difference, although overall Ecklers do stock many small parts that RA don't have
And as you say small deliveries arrive in less than a week
Ecklers postage seems a bit expensive too

kentvette

CCCUK Member
I'd intended to order a few bits from Rock, which cane up on their stock clearance email. Alas, 5 Euros worth of parts were going to cost 29 Euros to send.. So, they're not coming.:cry:

PAZ9556

CCCUK Member
I'd intended to order a few bits from Rock, which cane up on their stock clearance email. Alas, 5 Euros worth of parts were going to cost 29 Euros to send.. So, they're not coming.:cry:
Yes that’s a bit steep to be fair , I think it all depends where the parts are from .
Think not always direct from Rock