Salon Prive Classic & Supercar Day. Blenheim Palace. 4th September 2022.

Salon Prive Classic & Supercar Day. Blenheim Palace. 4th September 2022.
Posted by Rich
Blenheim Palace
Sun 4 Sep 2022 - 09:00
Until: Sun 4 Sep 2022 - 17:00
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

Rich

Administrator
Salon Privé is firmly established as not only one of the world’s greatest and most prestigious Concours events, but also as one of the classic and luxury car lovers’ most anticipated events of the annual calendar. Salon Privé will once again take place within the stunning surroundings of Blenheim Palace between 31 Aug – 4 Sep 2022.
The following link will take you to their website Salon Privé Concours d'Elegance Classic Car Motor Show - Blenheim Palace (salonpriveconcours.com).

The final day each year is traditionally when specially selected Classic & Supercar clubs are invited to join the event and to enjoy the company of friends and fellow club members, visit the Salon Privé Lawn where you can see rare and valuable classic cars alongside brand-new luxury models from the world’s finest manufacturers, plus luxury shopping and fabulous food, all within the majestic setting of Blenheim Palace. In the afternoon you will also be able to see some of the most famous classic rally cars and some new Super & Hyper Cars participate in a Hill Sprint.
General details of the day are available within their website at the following link Salon Privé Classic & Supercar Show at Blenheim Palace 2022 (salonpriveconcours.com).

The CCCUK has been invited to attend the Salon Privé Classic & Supercar Sunday on 4th September 2022. More information will be available in the next few weeks, including how to purchase tickets.

We hope to be able to take up the offer and attend the event, but it clashes with our Lakes Show so we will need someone to co-ordinate the club area in the absence of most of the Committee. Any volunteers, please?

VetAlan

CCCUK regional rep
I will be co-ordinating this, just waiting for clarification on what tickets we will need to get entry. As soon as I have that I will update on here and e mail the regions

VetAlan

CCCUK regional rep
I now have the details for purchase of early bird tickets and be sending the details to all of the regional reps. Unfortunately each time I try and paste the link here it does not work so please ask your regional rep for a copy of the e mail.

CaptainK

CCCUK Member
I went to this event last year with my family. Great day and LOADs of exotic supercars etc. Best part was the departure at the end of the day - they all left the house via the straight leading from the house going down the hill and over the bridge over the lake. So the supercars were giving it all guns down the hill and over the bridge to entertain the crowd as they left. It was great to see and hear them.