Until: Sat 18 Jun 2022 - 17:00
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

Johneboy

CCCUK regional rep
Dear All,

I have been passed the below details of the Fete on the Field Car Show in Ferndown, I understand there is also a good model aeroplane display going to be happening as well, it sounds like a good day out and a chance to set up a club stand.

At this stage I am looking to see who would be interested in attending and showing thier car,
Please reply to me on jjallen35@hotmail.com to advise if interested to attend and also if you would want to show your car.

Looking forward to hearing from you

true

Can't see this message? View in a browser
77c5a5_25d960088fb44d20ac542376821e0aa0~mv2.jpg
FETE ON THE FIELD
CLASSIC AND CUSTOM CAR SHOW BOOKING​
King George V Playing Fields, Peter Grant Way, Ferndown Dorset BH22 9EZ​
Jun 18 2022 11:00 AM – 5:00 PM​
nsplsh_53567a6e58695a7168754d~mv2.jpg
Or, if you prefer download the Vehicle or Club Stand forms and submit to
fotfcarshow.fprotarycio@gmail.com

To find the forms go to the Events Page, About the Event and click Read More. The application form and booking conditions will be shown as links in the text​
We are pleased to announce that the Ferndown Classic and Custom Car Show, part of the Rotary Ferndown Fete on the Fete, is going ahead on Saturday the 18th June 2022 and we are now taking bookings.

We have a few more spaces this year and hope to redline at 160 vehicles.

As you can see we have now graduated to offering an on-line booking service with a near instant confirmation for your records. Alternatively you can download a booking form from this website if you prefer using pen and paper!

If you have any problems please let me know on the new email address below or by more traditional means via the contact details on the booking form. We hope you are able to join us this year and that we all enjoy a bigger & better show on a warm and sunny day.

Best wishes
John Baxter

on behalf of the Car Show team.
Fotfcarshow.fprotarycio@gmail.com
77c5a5_6d3a937042b74866b4282e580e0f000a~mv2.jpg
You've received this email because you are a subscriber of this site.
If you feel you received it by mistake or wish to unsubscribe, please click here.
true